Lifestyle family photography holds a special place in my heart. When you look back and your parents albums, you know, the ones they kept of all of us when we were kids. They were those bulky large flip albums, with that clear sticky paper holding the photos to the pages. All the photos would eventually turn yellow, possibly would all smell funny. But really, did you care? Of course you didn’t! Honestly think about this for a second. If you looked back at all the albums from say, the 70s, 80s, or 90s what comes to mind, seeing moments captured for what they were…then!
I am a documentary and lifestyle photographer from Germantown, Maryland, born and raised. I am passionate about capturing reflections, memories and beyond. Telling stories of the powerful events in others’ lives through my lens. My photography is about embracing real people in their own environment; real life happening now.
Whether it’s your engagement photos, bridal portraits, newborn portraits, high-school graduation portraits, or simply making memories with the whole family, I want to be the one you trust.
Investment Fee $300
Professional photography is an investment into your family, your love…your memories.
- This fee secures your date on my calendar, and covers my time, talent and all that goes into planning the lifestyle family session for YOU.
- Your gallery will include at least 50 images and will be presented to you within 21 days after your session.
- After you review your pictures I will deliver a photo flash drive containing the images presented to you in your gallery!
- This fee which includes the photo flash drive, is for a photo session up to one hour within Frederick County. Portrait sessions out of the Frederick County area require an additional $25.
- I serve the greater Washington, DC area including Maryland and Northern Virginia.